cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Noncommercial "user" questionnaire closes May 5

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Noncommercial "user" questionnaire closes May 5
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 21:32:15 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Linksvayer <ml@creativecommons.org>
Date: 2009/5/2
To: "cci@lists.ibiblio.org" <cci@lists.ibiblio.org>

Dear project leads,

The final survey for our study on "nocommercial use" wraps up in a few
days.  Please help spread the word.  Updated post at
http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/14337 or direct to the survey
at http://ur1.ca/3e27

You'll note (see the report linked in the post above) that in the
first round of the public survey managed to attract about half of its
respondents outside the United States. Hopefully we'll best that this
round.

Also, the Wikipedia community vote on migration to CC BY-SA closes May
3, in case anyone needs reminding. Details at

Thanks!
Mike

--
 http://support.creativecommons.org help us