cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [Cc-europe] MoC 1.0, version to be signed

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [Cc-europe] MoC 1.0, version to be signed
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:51:34 +0300

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann@mx.uni-saarland.de>
Date: 2009/4/20
Subject: [Cc-europe] MoC 1.0, version to be signed
To: cc-europe@lists.ibiblio.org

Hi everyone,

attached is the reviewed version of the MoC, meant to be printed, signed and sent to CCi. There's also an annotated V0.9 attached, containing all pro votes for changes and some comments on the unchanged point of issue. The color codes are:

- green = discussed and (to my view) decided via email on the list

- yellow = grammar corrections and compromises/suggestions I distilled from the comments in the 14 emails that had come in

I tried to include all comments as diligently as possible (to have the opportunity to comment last is probably the rightful privilege of the one investing long hours into this text). If I did get someone entirely wrong or missed a point completely, I'd strongly suggest to deal with that in Torino as a singular topic and through amending the MoC accordingly, if necessary.
Hopefully, I'm forgiven for not having engaged in the discussion whether we need an agreement at all. That, I think, is something really taking time from concrete action, after all the discussions at two meetings and via the list.
The forthcoming text is probably not perfect, and if we find that it actually excludes someone or something in a detrimental way or overregulates things (which I doubt) - we can change it.

So, happy signing to you all! Next would be to agree on a caretaker person, and to identify points of action for CC-Europe. Anyone want to draft something for the latter? ;)

All the best (currently) from Hamburg
John