cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] CC0: Upcoming Announcement

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] CC0: Upcoming Announcement
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:24:18 +0200

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Diane Peters <diane@creativecommons.org>
Date: 2009/2/26
Subject: [CCi] CC0: Upcoming Announcement
To: "cci@lists.ibiblio.org" <CCi@lists.ibiblio.org>

Dear CCi affiliates and project leads:

Since the soft launch of CC0 on January 23rd, we have been working with early adopters on their implementations of CC0 in anticipation of an upcoming, formal public announcement.  We currently expect to make the announcement between March 12th and 18th, depending on the implementation schedules of those early adopters.  A reminder that if you are aware of potential early adopters in your jurisdictions who might be interested in being featured in our announcements, or if we can help with early implementations, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks again for your ongoing support and your valued contributions to CC0.

Kind regards,
Diane

--
Diane M. Peters, General Counsel