cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Invitation "CCi Legal Day"

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Invitation "CCi Legal Day"
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:38:36 +0200

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Catharina Maracke <catharina@creativecommons.org>
Date: 09-Mar-2007 20:35
Subject: [CCi] Invitation "CCi Legal Day"
To: ...

Dear Project Leads and teams,

With this year's iCommons Summit rapidly approaching, we here at CCi
would like to inform you about a special event we are planning.

As many of you already know, this year's iSummit will be held in
Dubrovnik, June 15th-17th, 2007.

We decided to designate the day before the iSummit kicks off as "CCi
Legal Day" - a day to meet and discuss legal issues and the
international aspects of Creative Commons' licenses. We invite you to
join us for our first CCi legal day on

Thursday, June 14th 2007, one day ahead of the actual iSummit events.

We sincerely hope you can attend and encourage you all to actively
participate.

A draft program is available at
http://wiki.icommons.org/index.php/CCi_Legal_Day

In order to make the discussion as fruitful as possible, we'd like to
invite you to contribute to the drafting of our agenda with ideas for
relevant issues and topics you would like to see discussed. We are
also looking for members to contribute talking points and possibly
lead break out sessions.

For more information about how you can be a part of CCi Legal Day and
to rsvp, e-mail cci@creativecommons.org.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

We hope to see you in Dubrovnik!

Your CCi team
Catharina, Eva and Tessi

Creative Commons International (CCi)