cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: Open Letter: The EU Copyright Directive is failing

  • From: Thomas Margoni <thomas.margoni AT glasgow.ac.uk>
  • To: <CC-Europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: Open Letter: The EU Copyright Directive is failing
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:26:21 +0200

Dear all,

I know that many of you are already aware of this but we are getting
closer to the final votes on the EU copyright reform proposals which are
not really aligned with Open Science needs. At the following link you
can find the Open Letter that 25 leading IP Centres in the EU have
published. It contains a lot of useful information, especially about the
TDM exception, the press publishers right and the online intermediary
filter. Please feel free to share as much as you see fit.

http://www.create.ac.uk/blog/2018/04/26/eu_copyright_directive_is_failing/

best,

thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Margoni
Senior Lecturer in Intellectual Property and Internet Law

  • [CC-Europe] Fwd: Open Letter: The EU Copyright Directive is failing, Thomas Margoni, 04/26/2018