cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] draft submission to Database Directive consultation

  • From: Timothy Vollmer <tvol AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] draft submission to Database Directive consultation
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:05:25 -0700

FYI I submitted the answers. Thanks to Thomas Margoni for the helpful comments/feedback.
https://wiki.creativecommons.org/images/1/1f/Survey_answers_from_CC_to_consultation_on_database_directive_Aug_2017.pdf

timothy

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Timothy Vollmer <tvol AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
Hello CC Europe:

We have drafted some answers to the Database Directive consultation. Those answers are highlighted in green here:

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please leave them in the document by COB on Monday, 28 August. We need to submit by 30 Aug.

Thanks,
timothy