cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Belarus and the Ukraine CC Meeting

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Falanster <falanster.by AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Belarus and the Ukraine CC Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:25:55 +0100

​Thanks! Looking forward to the report/blog! ​

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Falanster <falanster.by AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hello colleagues,

Last weekend we had a very fruitful information and knowledge exchange
with Ukrainian affiliate. The meeting was focused on creating CC-guide
for websites owners (blogs and NGOs).

Now it is time to prepare a report. We are going to share it a bit later
with other affiliates here...

If some one want to follow our group in fb please join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1675631576015100/

Best,
Mikhail
CC Belarus