cc-europe - [CC-Europe] some updates!

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] some updates!
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:46:40 +0200

​​
Hello all!

as busy September is moving along, here are some updates :

- the planning for the CC Europe meeting is coming along nicely - the programme is almost finished and we have 32 participants registered.
You can see the participants list and preliminary programme here. ​If you haven't registered yet, but after seeing this have decided you don't want to miss out after all, please drop me a line - we have some limited room left.
- the second round of Awesome Fund is on its way. If you want to take part, fill in this form - deadline is September 30.
- I know I have been behind on my bi-monthly check-ins, but I promise to do better in the next months. In any case, if you have any news or updates, please let me know. I know Jennie from CC Communications loves to promote local stories, so don't hesitate to get in touch if you have something interesting!

Best
Gwen

--
​​

Gwen Franck
Creative Commons
Regional Coordinator Europe

  • [CC-Europe] some updates!, Gwen Franck, 09/16/2016