cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: INVITATION| June 1st 2016| 11:30-13:00| Roundtable: "Why the EU needs knowledge commons. Civil society considers Internet, copyright, health and climate in EU knowledge policy"| ASP 7H1

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <atarkowski AT centrumcyfrowe.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: INVITATION| June 1st 2016| 11:30-13:00| Roundtable: "Why the EU needs knowledge commons. Civil society considers Internet, copyright, health and climate in EU knowledge policy"| ASP 7H1
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 20:16:21 +0200

Dear all, I’m forwarding information about a debate happening next week at the European Parliament. I will have a short intervention there and will highlight the work Communia is doing in Europe. I also want to mention CC’s position on copyright reform and generally represent our network :)

best,

Alek

Begin forwarded message: