cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] after the CC network strategic meeting

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] after the CC network strategic meeting
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 14:01:20 +0200

Dear Alek,

thanks a lot for this note - and thanks for your hard work in pulling this process!

we'll be looking forward to more news in the next weeks.

I think a webinar would be a good idea - and if possible I would also like to see this discussed during our upcoming regional meeting in Portugal. I do realise this might seem rather far away, but with the summer holidays coming up it will be faster than we expect - and during the preregistration I have seen that a lot of participants will be interested in the topic. What do you think?