cc-europe - [CC-Europe] [action required] CC Europe : save the date + preregistration

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] [action required] CC Europe : save the date + preregistration
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:01:21 +0200

Hello

After a conversation with the fabulous CC Portugal folks, we had the idea of having the CC Europe regional meeting from September 30 - October 2 2016 in Portugal (exact location tbd)

Because time and budget will be limited, it would be useful to have an idea of who of you will attend, who would be interested in being part of the organisational committee.

You know I love google forms, so of course I created one for this:

Best,
Gwen

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

Make a donation to support CC in 2016: https://donate.creativecommons.org

  • [CC-Europe] [action required] CC Europe : save the date + preregistration, Gwen Franck, 04/26/2016