cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: [Publicpolicy] "Best Case Scenarios for Copyright" - Freedom of Panorama [PPI][LEG]

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: [Publicpolicy] "Best Case Scenarios for Copyright" - Freedom of Panorama [PPI][LEG]
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 15:22:35 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov <dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov AT gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Subject: [Publicpolicy] "Best Case Scenarios for Copyright" - Freedom of Panorama
To: Publicpolicy Group for Wikimedia <publicpolicy AT lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi gang,

I need your help, but this time I come offering money :)

In Communia we are putting together best case scenarios for copyright exceptions. Basically what would be the absolute best reform that could happen from a public domain perspective.

We have decided to feature Freedom of Panorama and for this we need someone to chose the country with the most beneficial exception (I believe Austria and the UK check the most boxes) and write 5-6 pages on it, including a legal analysis and real-life examples. Reward: € 450 plus eternal fame in copyright reformist circles.

Thanks!
Dimi