cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Invitation: Public Domain Day Celebration in European Parliament

  • From: Lisette Kalshoven <lk AT kl.nl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Invitation: Public Domain Day Celebration in European Parliament
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 15:49:09 +0100

Dear all,

As COMMUNIA we (including CC Poland, CC Netherlands and CC HQ) are organising a Public Domain Day celebration in the European Parliament. We will speak to European politicians about the value of the public domain and how it fosters innovation and culture in Europe. It is on January 25th, at lunch. The event is hosted by EP Julia Reda who is a great advocate for sensible copyright in Europe.

We hope to see some of you there (who are able to go to Brussels) and ask you to share the invitation in your networks. See the attached invitation, and the link to the post about the event on the COMMUNIA website: http://www.communia-association.org/2015/12/18/invitation-to-public-domain-day-celebration-in-the-european-parliament/

Cheers,
Merry Christmas,

Lisette Kalshoven

Kennisland | www.kl.nl | t +31205756720 | m +31613943237 | s lisette.kalshoven

  • [CC-Europe] Invitation: Public Domain Day Celebration in European Parliament, Lisette Kalshoven, 12/18/2015