cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-nordic] CC Denmark website. Something looks wrong.

  • From: Martin von Haller <Martin.vonHaller AT twobirds.com>
  • To: "cc-nordic AT ifi.uio.no" <cc-nordic AT ifi.uio.no>, "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-nordic] CC Denmark website. Something looks wrong.
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:16:53 +0000

We are hoping to "relaunch" this fall when we can release the Danish translation of the CC v4 suite,

- Martin

Martin von Haller Grønbæk

Partner

Bird & Bird

martin.vonhaller AT twobirds.com

Direct +45 39 14 16 16

Mob    +45 40 73 19 14

Tel       +45 72 24 12 12

Fax      +45 72 24 12 13

Bird & Bird Advokatpartnerselskab
Kalkbraenderiloebskaj 4, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Thomas Helsteds Vej 18, DK-8660 Skanderborg, Denmark

twobirds.com