cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: Re: [cc-affiliates] 2015 State of the Commons report

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: Re: [cc-affiliates] 2015 State of the Commons report
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 14:59:08 +0900

A little reminder ...
Greetings from Seoul!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jane Park" <janepark AT creativecommons.org>
Date: 17 Oct 2015 7:22 am
To: "cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Cc: "cc-staff" <cc-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Hi all! Reminder that the next deadline for SOTC is one week from now 23 October. That is the deadline to provide any feedback on the minimum viable report elements drafted here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S903Mvxgo2Jni5463R3LG1UBc9YHtCTkhpaW-QS3F_Y/edit.

Thanks to those who have sent me other feedback verbally thus far -- and also to those who have confirmed that they will be translating. We have a deadline to work with this year so we're going to have to stick to this timeline! I look forward to incorporating your other feedback in 2016 when we'll have more lead time to develop this report.

Here's to a great last day of the summit! See you all soon. Please find me in person between sessions if you have any questions about this or other platform matters.

Best,
Jane