cc-europe - [CC-Europe] please help us create an Open Policies Scorecard

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] please help us create an Open Policies Scorecard
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:56:11 +0000

Dear all,

I'm writing to ask you for help with a new project run by an international group of affiliates: the State of Open Policy report.

The State of Open Policy is a Hewlett funded project in association with the Open Policy Network. This survey is conducted by a consortium of seven organisations from six continents (Centrum Cyfrowe, re:share, Karisma Foundation, SPARC, CommonSphere, AusGOAL, and the National Copyright Unit Australia )

The goal of this survey is to understand the current state of open policies by governments around the world. Open data policies, with which government provide data they hold for public use, is adapted in many parts of the world. Open educational resources in some countries are supported by government policies or funding. However, we do not have any good global overview on how these policies are adopted. Based on the survey, we will create an overview of global open policy. We aim to present our first round at the 2015 Creative Commons Global Summit.

Please help us with this 15-minute survey.

Should you have any questions you can contact Project Manager Kelsey Wiens (cc:d) or me directly.

Sincerely, and have a great weekend!

Alek

(on behalf of the State of Open Policy Team)

--
koordynator, Creative Commons Polska
European Policy Fellow, Creative Commons

polecam:
uwolnij.podrecznik.org / otwartawiedza.pl / otwartezabytki.pl