cc-europe - [CC-Europe] [summit] deadlines, abstracts, registrations

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] [summit] deadlines, abstracts, registrations
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:16:34 +0200

Hello everybody,

We hope you are all enjoying your summer!

I just wanted to remind you of some Global Summit stuff

- if you are not registered yet, please do so. We are still looking into funding to assure travel for as many of you as possible, but it's useful if we can assess already how many of you will be coming: https://donate.creativecommons.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=11
-If you would be able to find sponsorship for your own travel, but need any official document/letter of support, please let us know as well so that we can provide you with the proper documentation.
-  We also have some information for potential sponsors (https://summit.creativecommons.org/sponsorship/) , if you know of anyone who might be interested, please get in touch.
- you can still submit a proposal (see also Jess' letter about the technical glitch) until July 22 (this Wednesday): https://summit.creativecommons.org/cfp/
- John and I will be submitting a session on tech communication and also a proposal for a regional meet-up on the first afternoon, you can see my draft abstract for that here(if you have any comments please add them below the doc) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WoodicOpd6aQegXCga1HlpUkiLYY0RjlgeYjxyLwOaQ/edit

Heh. That's it :)

Bye! and have a nice summer!

Gwen & John

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

Make a donation to support CC in 2015: https://donate.creativecommons.org

  • [CC-Europe] [summit] deadlines, abstracts, registrations, Gwen Franck, 07/20/2015