cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: [EIFL-OA] New Paid Fellowships at the Mozilla Science Lab

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: [EIFL-OA] New Paid Fellowships at the Mozilla Science Lab
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:24:55 +0200

*apologies for crossposting*
​​
Hello,

this might be of interest for some of you!

Best,
gwen

[Forwarded message from Bill Mills <bill AT mozillafoundation.org>
​ - thanks to Iryna Kuchma for spotting this!]​

Hi folks,

We're very excited to announce that applications are now open for three paid fellowship positions at the Mozilla Science Lab. The Fellows will have the opportunity to pursue projects that advance and support open science at their home institutions, with support and mentorship from the Science Lab and our broader community. Details can be found:

On the website: https://www.mozillascience.org/fellows
and on the blog: https://www.mozillascience.org/advancing-open-data-practice-within-institutional-walls

We're very keen to hear how you want to champion openness in science and research - applications close August 14, so please apply today!

--
Best Regards,
Bill Mills

Gwen Franck
Open Access Programme Coordinator
EIFL - Electronic Information for Libraries - www.eifl.net
Email: gwen.franck AT eifl.net ; Skype: gwen.franck1; Twitter: @g_fra
Follow EIFL on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and RSS
View EIFL photos and videos on Flickr, Vimeo and YouTube

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

Make a donation to support CC in 2015: https://donate.creativecommons.org

  • [CC-Europe] Fwd: [EIFL-OA] New Paid Fellowships at the Mozilla Science Lab, Gwen Franck, 06/24/2015