cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Action wanted: You, your lawmaker and the CRM Directive

  • From: Patrick Peiffer <peiffer.patrick AT gmail.com>
  • To: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Action wanted: You, your lawmaker and the CRM Directive
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 16:14:51 +0200

I'd would very much like to be kept in the loop, although our current CRM legislation already allows each CRM member to take single works and or or specific exploitation of rights (eg online) out of the CRM repertoire and either manage the rights themselves or give them to another agent. Of course we'd like to keep it that way.
Best regards,
Patrick Peiffer