cc-europe - [CC-Europe] do you have points for the CC staff call agenda?

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] do you have points for the CC staff call agenda?
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 11:30:50 +0200

Dear all,

as you might have imagined, due to not having a physical office anymore CC relies even more nowadays on regular group calls to function. The basic staff call happens every 2 weeks on Tuesday, the next edition to come in 3 days from now.

Gwen and I also want to represent your needs, critique, wishes, praise, ideas in those calls. This is why we will try a new routine, which is to ask you in time before the bi-weekly all-staff call to let us know if we should put something specific on the agenda there.

So here goes: Please let us know on or off the list by Tuesday afternoon what you want to see discussed by staff.

Yours
John & Gwen

  • [CC-Europe] do you have points for the CC staff call agenda?, John Weitzmann, 04/25/2015