cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Action wanted: Help select the better date for 2015 Global Summit

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Action wanted: Help select the better date for 2015 Global Summit
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:50:33 +0100

Hi CC Europeans,

we're homing in on the When of the Global Summit this year (the Where to be announced soon). On offer are these 2:

Saturday Oct 3 - Monday Oct 5
Thursday Oct 15 - Saturday Oct 17

Do you have urgent preferences, f.e. because there's a major / important / international event colliding with one of the periods above? Please let Gwen, me or the list now by mid Monday.

Cheers
John