cc-europe - [CC-Europe] LAPSI 2.0 Final Conference in Brussels 28 November

  • From: Timothy Vollmer <tvol AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cc affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] LAPSI 2.0 Final Conference in Brussels 28 November
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:43:02 -0700

Hello all:

Please see a message below about the LAPSI 2.0 final conference in Brussels on 28 November. CC has been involved in the work via the Communia Association.

-------------------

On November 28th ICRI and LAPSI 2.0 are organizing a day-long conference on legal aspects of re-use of public sector information. The conference " Untangling the issues surrounding Open Data " will include expert speakers in the field of intellectual property, privacy and data protection and licensing. During the panel discussions you will be able to gain more insight on the remaining issues, future developments and re-use examples of various member states. There will also be opportunities for you to share your experiences and discuss these issues with our wide network of stakeholder representatives and data enthusiasts.

The full program and list of speakers is available on our website at http://www.lapsi-project.eu/conference-28-november-2014;

Registration is free but seats are limited. You can register here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lapsi-20-conference-registration-13042607791

We look forward to seeing you on the 28th in Brussels

On behalf of the LAPSI 2.0 Network

Dr. Cristiana Sappa
Project Coordinator, LAPSI 2.0
www.lapsi-project.eu

--
Timothy Vollmer
Public Policy Manager, Creative Commons

  • [CC-Europe] LAPSI 2.0 Final Conference in Brussels 28 November, Timothy Vollmer, 10/30/2014