cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: Invitation: ‘Safe the date’ Validation of the public consultation on Science 2.0: Science in Transition

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: Invitation: ‘Safe the date’ Validation of the public consultation on Science 2.0: Science in Transition
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 11:44:31 -0700

Hello everybody,

we'd like to remind you of this ongoing consultation by the European Commission, about 'Science 2.0'.
The deadline is 30th September - and we think it's vital for CC affiliate teams to have a voice in this discussion.
​This consultation has been discussed on several events during the summer such as OKFest, but feel free to share any additional thoughts or comments in this thread - it might be inspirational for others wanting to fill in the consultation.

Thanks!

Gwen & John​

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

  • [CC-Europe] Fwd: Invitation: ‘Safe the date’ Validation of the public consultation on Science 2.0: Science in Transition, Gwen Franck, 09/10/2014