cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Belarus officially launched

  • From: "falanster.by" <falanster.by AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Belarus officially launched
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 15:12:56 +0300

Hello guys,

Thanks for your warm greetings)

I have some offers:

1. 29th of August we will make an event and open the CC-topic for belarusian auduence.
We are going to do online bridge with CC-communities people. It will be short web-conference contact.
When you are ready to take part please be free to write us =) We will engage in the event Joost Smirs
http://networkcultures.org/_uploads/tod/TOD4_nocopyright.pdf too.
Or if you have belarusian visa welcome in offline format.

2. If you don't have we can send invitation in any date when you will ready to visit our country.

3. And we are ready to create and cooperate in common transbounds projects with other CC-affiliates.

Mikhail

If you need any help just ask.

Cheers,

Maarten Zeinstra CC-NL