cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Action required: Which affiliate-related mailing lists shall we keep?

  • From: Nena Antic <n.a.advocatstudio AT gmail.com>
  • To: karounos AT mail.ntua.gr
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Action required: Which affiliate-related mailing lists shall we keep?
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 15:46:18 +0200

+ 1 for cc-rs (CC Serbia).

Best,

Nena

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:03 AM, Theodoros G. Karounos <karounos AT mail.ntua.gr> wrote:
Please keep our list cc-gr.

Regards,
Theodoros Karounos

--

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 9:06 PM, John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
Hi CC Europeans,

the old ibiblio mail server seems to be dying a slow and painful death, which is why Matt (our new tech guy) wants to move all lists to a new home. Amongst those lists are quite a few that relate to individual affiliates and are/were used probably for translation discussions and general local exchange. In the course of the moving operation arises the question:

Which of these mailing lists should we keep?

Here's a list and we call upon all who see their beloved mailing list listed to let us know that they want to keep it = they use that list actually or intend to do so soon (keep in mind that we of course will be able to initiate new lists in the future):

cc-at
cc-be
cc-cat
cc-ch
cc-es
cc-fr
cc-gr
cc-ie
cc-it
cc-lux
cc-mt
cc-nl
cc-pl
cc-portugal
cc-pt
cc-ro
cc-rs
cc-russia
cc-se
cc-uk

Best
John & Gwen

- Jiddu Krishnamurti: If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem.

-
http://karounos.gr/blog/