cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] german cc infographic

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] german cc infographic
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 09:00:47 +0100

The graphic was made as part of a "pro CC campaign" by D64, a net
politics club founded by a bunch of progressive social democrats. Some
of you might also know the mastermind behind the campaign: Leonhard
Dobusch is a junior professor of organizational economics at Free
University Berlin, hosted the 3rd "Free Culture Research Conference" in
2010 (http://wikis.fu-berlin.de/display/fcrc/Home), is the main
copyright blogger of netzpolitik.org and also masterminded the campaign
for a "right 2 remix" (http://right2remix.org/) that Larry referred to
in his keynote in Buenos Aires - I had nominated him for the CC Board
btw, but somehow he didn't even get a phone call (?).

Anyways, do you mean you want the source file(s). Otherwise it's
licensed BY-SA (I assume 4.0 int. but doesn't really say).

Best
John