cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] text and data mining (TDM) in Europe

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: "Mr. Puneet Kishor" <punkish AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] text and data mining (TDM) in Europe
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:06:32 +0100

I see. The following two are those I always run into:
Antoine Isaac, science officer at Europeana. He leads work in Linked Open Data in the cultural sector
Victor de Boer (http://www.victordeboer.com/) who I always contact if I need to know something about data mining, DBPedia, Wikidata, etc.

Cheers,

Maarten

--
Kennisland

On 4 Mar 2014 at 24:04:15 , Mr. Puneet Kishor (punkish AT creativecommons.org) wrote:

Maarten, I am looking for researchers engaged in text and data mining. It really doesn’t matter what they are doing it for as long as it is something they use in their research. At this time I simply want to find out who is doing what.