cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Helsinki Learning Festival, April 2014

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: CC Affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Helsinki Learning Festival, April 2014
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:56:21 +0100

Dear all,

there will be a - what looks like - interesting learning festival in Helsinki in april 2014

I would like to propose a workshop / panel on open education policy - any people interested interested in doing this together, please get in touch. Maybe there's space for proposing more than one thing.
My only worry is that this will be ticketed and could be expensive. (No price information yet).

best,

Alek

--
koordynator, Creative Commons Polska
Twitter: @atarkowski / @ccpolska

polecam:
otwartawiedza.pl / otwartezasoby.pl / otwartengo.pl / otwartezabytki.pl / kulturaponadprawem.pl