cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] new EC programs: Creative Europe and Erasmus+

  • From: Christian Villum <villum AT creativecommons.dk>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] new EC programs: Creative Europe and Erasmus+
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 15:07:32 +0100

Hi Alek,

Thanks, very interesting. I think the second link is wrong however?

-Christian

-v

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl> wrote:
Dear all,

EC is launching a new big program for cultural / creative collaboration:

It seems like there will be funding there that could in principle support our collaboration - though as you remember we tried once and we know that we're not an obvious fit for a lot of cultural programs.
Nevertheless, worth keeping track of.

The other one, in turn is Erasmus+, launching also on 1st Jan 2014. It's a program that's to support the "opening up education" initiative - so again we can hope that there might be funding there to do together opened work.

Cheers,

Alek
--
koordynator, Creative Commons Polska