cc-europe - [CC-Europe] call to action (1) : updating case studies wiki - updating roadmaps

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] call to action (1) : updating case studies wiki - updating roadmaps
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:00:39 +0100

Dear all,

We hope you all are well! It's been very good meeting almost all of you over the past months (in real life or virtually :) ).

Some call to actions will be coming your way today (and one very urgent about CC 4.0 translation, but I'll send a separate mail for that later today).

John and I were looking at the case studies wiki and it seems that this could be updated (esp. with European examples). We also think that it will be useful for all European affiliates if more examples are shared - so that they can be used as examples by everyone of you. So: if you know of a good case study in your area, please add it to the wiki (and perhaps drop us a line if you do so).

A lot of the European roadmaps are also out of date. Some of you have already started to update the roadmap for 2014 (- 2015). It would be good if as much of them as possible are updated before the start of 2014. We've also noted that the team information on the wikis and in the roadmap is often a bit outdated, so it would be good if you could pay extra attention to this.

It would be great if you could all look into this - and keep us in the loop about any activity from your side!

Stay tuned for more later today ...

Gwen & John

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

  • [CC-Europe] call to action (1) : updating case studies wiki - updating roadmaps, Gwen Franck, 11/08/2013