cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [communia-associates] Fw: EC consultation on PSI directive

  • From: prodromos.tsiavos AT gmail.com
  • To: "Paul Keller" <pk AT kl.nl>, cc-europe-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org, "Patrick Peiffer" <peiffer.patrick AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Communia Association <communia-associates AT lists.communia-association.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [communia-associates] Fw: EC consultation on PSI directive
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:01:47 +0000

There is a google doc we have done with Tim and Federico and which we have
briefly discussed during the latest lapsi meeting. I m not sure there is
something in addition to that. I m planning to attend the hearing, but need
still to confirm with my work.

Best,
Pro
Sent from my BlackBerry® from Vodafone