cc-europe - [CC-Europe] state of OER policy in Romania

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: CC Affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] state of OER policy in Romania
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 22:38:20 +0100

Dear all

(Europeans, sorry for cross-posting)

On the recently launched site of our European OER Policy project, we have our
first 'national state of OER policy post' thanks to Valentina Pavel from
Romanian ApTI
http://oerpolicy.eu/state-of-oer-policy-in-romania/

We already have several other posts in the pipeline - but if anyone among you
would like to write a similar overview of the situation, that would be great
- please get in touch. European countries are preferred, but we can just as
well show how things are beyond Europe as well - for comparison.

The idea for the site is to publish not too often, but substantially.

As always, we'll be grateful for sharing the link and info about the site and
the project.

Best,

Alek

--
Alek Tarkowski
koordynator, Creative Commons Polska

polecam:

otwartezasoby.pl / creativecommons.pl / otwartezabytki.pl / otwartengo.pl /
conasuwiera.pl / kulturaponadprawem.pl

  • [CC-Europe] state of OER policy in Romania, Alek Tarkowski, 10/29/2013