cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [communia-associates] Fw: EC consultation on PSI directive

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: Timothy Vollmer <tvol AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: Federico Morando <federico.morando AT polito.it>, "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Communia Association <communia-associates AT lists.communia-association.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [communia-associates] Fw: EC consultation on PSI directive
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:55:32 +0200

Tim,

One of EC's consultation formulas, set up with the goal of getting a lot of responses, is basically a survey questionnaire. They limit open questions so that they can easily process answers. This is one of those consultations. We can of course always prepare, if we're already working on this, a longer response and send it to the EC, publish, etc. Probably worth it, though I'm not sure whether it will be formally included - we'd need to check how these surveys are afterwards processed and presented.

best,

Alek