cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] CC Europe OER project - more information

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] CC Europe OER project - more information
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 08:15:51 +0200

Dear all,

I am forwarding to you a message from the main affiliates list, concerning a new European CC project (in case you missed it).

This new project on OER policy in Europe is an opportunity to do some work together - if any of you are involved in OER issues, or open policy work, or both, please get in touch! We are currently building a working group that will support this project, and quite a few of you have already declared interest, but we still have room for more people.

So please have a look at the description of the project (link below) and if you have any questions, please let me know. We'll be starting our work with a workshop in Berlin in mid-September.

All the best,

Alek

Begin forwarded message: