cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Lost summit registrations?

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Lost summit registrations?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:05:26 +0200

Hi all,

we are investigating a possible glitch in the summit registration process which might have led to registrations (including requests for travel funding) getting lost instead of on the lists, especially where several people were registered at once. To enable us to check for inaccuracies, please do the following:

- If you have registered for the summit, please tell me by sending me an email, and also indicate whether you asked for travel funding or not.
- Also let me know whether you received a confirmaion email or not.

(if some of your team members are not on this cc-europe mailing list, please forward this email to them)

Many thanks in advance to all of you and sorry for the inconvenience. It might turn out that nothing is wrong, but we find it necessary to check.

Best regards
John (as CC Europe RC)

  • [CC-Europe] Lost summit registrations?, John Weitzmann, 06/20/2013