cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Hi all + CC Global Summit registration (be quick or miss out)

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Hi all + CC Global Summit registration (be quick or miss out)
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:22:11 +0200

A CC Hello to all of you, also in Gwen's name, and thanks for the warm email welcome we received as newly appointed RCs! We'll strive to fill Jonas' footprints, which will not be easy. This will, of course, involve very annoying reminders and other nasty stuff, but remember: it's all for a jolly good cause.

The first reminder is a rather pleasant one:

Don't miss out on the chance to get travel scholarships for the CC Global Summit in Buenos Aires and register as soon as possible! For those who forgot, here's the link:

https://creativecommons.net/civicrm/event/register?id=9&reset=1

The radio button to indicate the need for travel support is in the form (don't forget to explain a little 3 fields down).

So long for now
John

  • [CC-Europe] Hi all + CC Global Summit registration (be quick or miss out), John Weitzmann, 06/12/2013