cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-affiliates] European Regional Coordinators

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Nena Antic <n.a.advocatstudio AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-affiliates] European Regional Coordinators
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:52:17 +0300

I echo Tobias' welcome to Gwen and John from Africa.

Kila la heri [wishing you the very best]

Alex

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Nena Antic <n.a.advocatstudio AT gmail.com> wrote:
Welcome Gwen! Congrats John!

All the best from Belgrade,
Nena

Nevenka Antic, CC Serbia

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Patrick Peiffer <peiffer.patrick AT gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats Gwen and John!
A quick information for you, which may have gotten lost in the last couple of years relative to the translation of the CC0 dedications as we discovered when discussing the french translations:
There are inofficial translations of CC0 which were done as Annexes to the Europeana Data Exchange Agreement back in the context of the "Europeana Connect" project http://www.europeanaconnect.eu/results-and-resources.php?page=8
Languages are HU, LT, RO, FR, SP, BG, IT, DE, PT and PL These translations may be useful for getting started but shpould in no way be used "as is" as they were made for information only.
You can find them here (fifth bullet)
Best,
Patrick Peiffer
cc luxembourg