cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: [psi-workers] EU Thematic Network on Open Data Standards

  • From: Timothy Vollmer <tvol AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Puneet Kishor <punkish AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: [psi-workers] EU Thematic Network on Open Data Standards
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:22:28 -0700

Echoing Federico's note, is anyone from CC Europe involved in this call for proposals, especially around the "Open Data Standards" Thematic Network? It is probably late in the game to now contemplate organizing something (as the application process requires a significant commitment itself). Is anyone a part of a proposal, perhaps as a part of your affiliate institution?

http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/page/call_CIP?callIdentifier=CIP-ICT-PSP-2013-7
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/ict-policy-support-programme-participate
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/sites/digital-agenda/files/cip_ict_psp_wp2013_publication.pdf

tvol