cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Google settles dispute with French newspapers

  • From: Wolf Ludwig <wolf.ludwig AT comunica-ch.net>
  • To: Gisle Hannemyr <gisle AT ifi.uio.no>, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Google settles dispute with French newspapers
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:48:41 +0100

Thanks Gisle for sharing this. IMO, it's a stupid move and sort of precedence
from Google setting the wrong signals for the German (and other) LSR debates
-- BTW one of the most ridiculous law-making debates I have followed over the
last forty years (or somehow in the dialectic sense of E. C. Guevara "Let's
be realistic, let's demand the impossible" ;-) I don't think this can be a
good compromise, it's simply inconsistent on various levels.

Best,
Wolf

Gisle Hannemyr wrote Mon, 04 Feb 2013 19:53