cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Teresa Nobre wants to share "CC Europe Mixtape A" with you

  • From: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • To: Pam Fisher <p.fisher AT cs.ucl.ac.uk>
  • Cc: cc-europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Teresa Nobre wants to share "CC Europe Mixtape A" with you
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:11:27 +0000

Hi Pam and everyone,

Here's the public link to the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/86zru04otrygo0n/IjKrP8OvQR

Please do not share it yet, since the team who worked in the compilation is reviewing it and might still do some minor changes. The final version will be uploaded to archive.com, FMA and SoundCloud and you will be informed through this list once the upload had been done. The release date is set to the 12th, but we might be able to do it tomorrow.

Best,
Teresa