cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • To: Luka Frelih <luka AT ljudmila.org>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 17:50:17 +0000

One more thing Luka: what's the version of the license under which the tracks were released?

2012/12/6 Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
Thanks a lot, Luka!

2012/12/6 Luka Frelih <luka AT ljudmila.org>
hello all!

apologies for this post-deadline nomination from slovenia.
i hoped for two tracks from two djs (and much sooner), but in the end,
i just got the details for two songs from the same producer, Dot.
she releases dubstep music on vinyls & files bearing a cc license,
and is also active in our local CC community.

both tracks can be got from this page:
http://readwritemusic.org/cceumixtape

direct links:
http://readwritemusic.org/media/50abe75b60/Dot_IMF.wav
http://readwritemusic.org/media/594f580a06/Dot_Lost%20in%20The%20Wind.wav

please use under CC non commercial share alike (CC BY-NC-SA)
attribute to Dot (ReadWriteMusic)

about the tracks:
IMF is a track from Dot's debut album Calling Home which came out on ReadWriteMusic as the second release on the label. The album got good DJ and press response, while the track IMF was also featured on local Radio Študent as the song of the week.
Lost in The wind is her new track which was also already broadcast on Radio Študent.

hope you like them, and kudos to everyone behind this initiative!

best,
LF

--

Teresa Nobre, LL.M. IP (MIPLC)

Intellectual Property Lawyer | Legal Project Lead Creative Commons Portugal
M: (+351) 963491398 | E:
teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com  | Skype: tenobre
www.linkedin.com/in/teresanobre

| The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message. Thank you. |

| Creative Commons Portugal cannot and does not give legal advice. |