cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] #cc10 Mixtape

  • From: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • To: "<cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] #cc10 Mixtape
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:39:05 +0000

Dear all,

Today is November 1 and we have to start preparing our CC Europe mixtape.

We have already received suggestions from the following CC teams:
Netherlands
Serbia
Belgium
Denmark
Portugal
Spain

And we are still expecting to receive suggestions from the following CC teams, which have showed interest in the project:
Germany
Sweden
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I'm very happy with the suggestions we received until now. The other day I couldn't sleep and decided to listen to them all and I was "wow, this sounds good". I highly recommend you to do the same - the list is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApOQ0cuKlKp3dDFwTmpKVjZfNFFnZS1CSjlBRV9OeEE

I know this could be even more "wooow" if we could get all the European teams involved. So please make an effort and send us 2 tracks from your country asap!!

Thanks,
Teresa