cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Venue & food for regional meeting

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Venue & food for regional meeting
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 12:24:01 +0200

Dear all,

here is some additional information regarding the upcoming regional meeting in Helsinki.

Where
We'll hold our meeting at the Comics Centre at Hämeentie 150, Helsinki. This is at the OKFestival venue, so it's easy to get to. The closest tramstop is Arabia, where line 6 has its end stop.

Food
Lunch will be served at the Bistro Dylan Arabia where we've booked their cabinet room. We do not know yet what the lunch menu will be that day but there is always a soup, 20 different salads, meat and vegeburger options, omelette and 2 different hot meals. The bistro is located at Hämeentie 153 B, right next to the Comics Center.

Participants
  • Jessica Coates (CC HQ)
  • Jonas Öberg (CC HQ)
  • Timothy Vollmer (CC HQ)
  • Thomas Margoni (Netherlands)
  • Maarten Zeinstra (Netherlands)
  • Nikos Roussos (Greece)
  • Pam Fisher (UK)
  • Prodromos Tsiavos (Greece/UK)
  • Herkko Hietanen (Finland)
  • Rauan Kenzhekhanuly (Kazakhstan)
  • Maksym Naumko (Ukraine)
  • John Weitzmann (Germany)
  • Alek Tarkowski (Poland)
  • Teresa Nobre (Portugal)
  • Kristina Alexanderson (Sweden)
  • Yannick H'Madoun (Belgium)
  • Christian Villum (Denmark)
  • Peter Leth (Denmark)
  • Lara Beswick (France)

Jonas Öberg, Regional Coordinator - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 700 909 362

  • [CC-Europe] Venue & food for regional meeting, Jonas Öberg, 08/18/2012