cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC 4.0: Input Requested

  • From: Matěj Myška <matej.myska AT law.muni.cz>
  • To: Paul Keller <paul AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: Mgr. Jaromír Šavelka <j.savelka AT gmail.com>, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC 4.0: Input Requested
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:11:47 +0200

Dear Paul, dear all,
the Czech CC Affiliate structure is currently undergoing institutional as well as personal changes.
As the (hopefully) future affiliates we are delighted to deliver the requested info for the Czech jurisdiction here:
http://is.muni.cz/www/102870/CC_INPUT_CZ.pdf

Should any question arise please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best,
Matej Myska & Jaromir Savelka

cyber.law.muni.cz