cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC advocacy / IGEL

  • From: Wolf Ludwig <wolf.ludwig AT comunica-ch.net>
  • To: Gisle Hannemyr <gisle AT ifi.uio.no>, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC advocacy / IGEL
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:29:35 +0200

Hello,

regarding the long-lasting debate and controversy about the German (or Swiss)
"Leistungsschutzrechte für Presseverleger" what includes other dimensions
than the ones mentioned by you, you can have a look at further sources - like
an older article by myself (who repeatedly published on this) - or at various
other articles on Heise Online
https://netzpolitik.org/2010/leistungsschutzrechte-oder-neue-biotope-und-reservate-fur-bedrohte-verleger/

For the rest, we can agree not to agree on most of your points.

Best,
Wolf

Gisle Hannemyr wrote Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:43