cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] 4.0 process update: 3.0 porting update

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] 4.0 process update: 3.0 porting update
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:45:41 +0200

Dear all,

as you've seen in the email from Diane included below, we're setting
up a group call to discuss the 4.0 license. This will take place after
our 1st of May meeting in Berlin, and provides an additional
opportunity to talk about the 4.0. Please voice your opinion regarding
the specific timing on this:

http://www.doodle.com/rzqieybk5vbsp2un

Please provide this as soon as possible, by the end of next week, and
we'll try to finalise the details of this as soon as possible.

Best,

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161