cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Cathy in Europe

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Cathy in Europe
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:48:00 +0100

Hi everyone,

just wanted to let you know that Cathy Casserly (CC CEO) will be in Europe at the end of the month. She'll attend the ccSalon 2012 in London: http://ccsalonlondon2012.eventbrite.com/ organised by ccUK and iCommons, on the topic of Open Education in the Digital Age.

I'll also be with Cathy in Brussels on the 26th and 27th of March. We have some spare time on both days, so if anyone has suggestions for who we could meet in Brussels that would be relevant for Creative Commons, and can make the introductions, that would be useful.

Best regards,

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161

  • [CC-Europe] Cathy in Europe, Jonas Öberg, 03/13/2012