cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC and the Edgeryders project

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Timothy Vollmer <tvol AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC and the Edgeryders project
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:13:18 +0100

Thanks Tim!

Does anyone else have any thoughts about this? What Edgeryders is looking for is for us to help out leading a discussion about Creative Commons, trying to involve the broader community in sharing their stories and experiences with CC. The potential benefit from this is a policy of the Council of Europe benefiting CC.

I'd be willing to take the lead on this, assuming it doesn't consume too much of our time. Is someone else willing to engage by helping to lead a discussion on their platform?

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161