cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Report back from the region

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Report back from the region
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:38:04 +0100

Dear all,

I'm pulling together some information regarding the current status and
activities of the region. Some of you've been contacted personally
regarding this, but I'd like to hear from everyone who has something
to contribute :-)

- Is there anything in particular (projects/events/etc) that's been
done by your affiliate during 2011 that you feel is worth
highlighting?
- Is there anything in particula

- regional planning for 2012 - what are your plans for next year?

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161

Please donate to the CC Annual Campaign, going on now!
https://creativecommons.net/donate

  • [CC-Europe] Report back from the region, Jonas Öberg, 11/16/2011