cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Thoughts from this morning

  • From: Christian Villum <villum AT creativecommons.dk>
  • To: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Thoughts from this morning
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:54:43 +0200

Hi everyone,

Thanks for a great summit this weekend, really nice to meet so many of you.

I would like to suggest the idea of making CC Salon events/lineups across juristictions. We've tried it once in the nordic countries and that worked quite well.
Joint funding, joint logistics planning, joint marketing materials etc.

-Christian
CC Denmark